- 2009 Field Notes from Yoho. Festival exhibition for the Darwin Bienniale. The Cut, Halesworth, Suffolk
- 2006 The Sedgwick Tapes, final Artist in Residence exhibition for the Cambridge Science Festival 2006. Paintings, drawings, small sculptures and prints.
New Hall, Cambridge.
- 2005 The Sedgwick Collection, BioCity, Nottingham
- 2002 - 03 Beginnings. Sedgwick Museum, Dept. of Earth Sciences, University of Cambridge. Introductory exhibition as Artist in Residence shown with palaeontology and geology collections.
- 1999 Fragments. A commissioned exhibition at BUPA Headquarters, BUPA House, London W1.
- 1995 Recent Paintings and Drawings. Halesworth Art Gallery, Suffolk
- 1995 Paintings, Drawings and Sculpture. Atrium, London W1.
- 1992 Paintings and Drawings 1982-92, Barkes and Barkes Gallery,
- 1992 Spanish Works 1989-92. London Guildhall University. London E1.
- 1990 Spain - A Journey. South Hill Park Arts Centre, Bracknell, Berks.
Press Reviews include:
- ‘Drawing Breath’ Owain Vaughan. Blusci Science Journal. Spring 2006 Pg 26.
- ‘The Sedgwick Tapes’ Louise Cummings. Spotlight. Artseast. March 2006
- ‘Artist inspired by dawn of life’. Chris Elliott. Cambridge Evening News. Centre spread. Pgs.16 -17. 07.01.03.
- ‘Quiet Mastery of a Still Life with Fossils’. Andrew Brown. The Guardian, 04.12.99.
- ‘Territory’. Julian Bell. Modern Painters. Volume 9 No.1. Spring 1996.
- ‘Forward to Basics’. Christina Koning. The Times. 26.03.96.
- ‘Toys in the Attic’. 28.09.89. - 04.10.89. Entertainer – Andalusia/Almeria, Spain.
- ‘Influence of Cyprus on British Artists’. Glyn Hughes. 27.04. - 03.05.84. Cyprus Weekly.
© 2004 - 2010 Helen Gilbart